zaterdag 3 augustus 2013

Winter Wishes

Vandaag hebben we voor jullie een kaartje van Gast Designer Louise.


Hi there Noor! Design fans

My name is Louise Fraenell, I live in Sweden and Im the author of Louises Scapperie. Im so very honored to post in this gorge blog for the first time today. I was asked on by the lovely Jolanda as a GDT. 

I must admit it felt a bit strange making a christmas card already but I must get my groove on as I just have one other from earlier. Lots of friends around the world deserve a handmade greeting so Im going to be busy ;) 

I chose to work with a Magnolia Tilda stamp. She is colored with distress ink pads on 300 g watercolor paper. Ive used the absolutely beautiful border die 6002/2021 from the Winter wishes collection. I cut it ones and used parts of the first one on top of my card and the whole one along the right side of the card. 

 


Here´s a better picture: 


And Ive also used one of the amazing laser cut sheets from Dutch Dobadoo. Its the one amongst the roses and the lace. 


I had lots of fun creating this! 
I hope you like it :) 
Lots of love


Zoals je ziet heeft Louise de Noor! Design stans Winter Wishes gecombineerd met de nieuwe Dutch Paper Art laservellen van Dutch Doobadoo.


Volg jij Dutch Doobadoo al op Facebook? Klik op bovenstaand logo om direkt doorgelinkt te worden.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. een hele mooie kaart prachtig bewerkt.

    groetjes karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een beeldige kerstkaart
    groetjes Janie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige kaart..... Heel mooi!

    Groetjes, Natasja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fantastic festive card,
    I wandered how to use this dutch doobadoo-can you demonstrate once in future like tutorial? Thanks
    have a lovely Sunday
    hugs Tamara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Bellissima card....magnifici i decori molto curati
    Ti auguro una buona domenica
    Ciao da Ale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen